March 14th, 2023
Job Type: Information Technologies
Location: Rancocas, NJ
Base Pay: Commensurate with experience
Employee Type: Full Time
Industry: Industrial, Manufacturing
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
Required Experience: 3+ years
Required Travel: Low
We are seeking a Systems Administrator to join our team full-time at our Rancocas, NJ facility. Consarc Corporation, an equal opportunity employer, is the global leader in the vacuum and controlled-atmosphere metallurgical furnace industry. We manufacture a variety of specialty melting and heating furnaces from our NJ location which provides product to a variety of industries including aerospace, power generation, petrochemical, biomedical, automotive, and microelectronics.
The Systems Administrator is responsible for the installation/configuration, operation and maintenance of systems hardware, software, and related infrastructure. Typically requires a bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field and 3+ years of experience, or equivalent. Implements system policies and procedures that support the processing environment.
- Project development support, systems maintenance, and upgrades as well as troubleshooting.
- Ensures that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related operating procedures meet organizational needs
- Researches and recommends improvements to the operating system
- Perform security monitoring
- Experience with Microsoft networking and office software
- Basic computer repair skills
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills
- Work on multiple projects and issues
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in similar position or role
- Associates degree, or bachelor’s degree, or related experience
- Salary commensurate with skills and experience
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to talk, stoop, hear, use fingers to handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls, reach with hands and arms.
- Standing and walking for extended periods of time.
- Ascending and descending stairs and/or ladders.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus and see detail. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds
- Work in and move about small spaces and pathways
- Working around others, and with others
- Physical duties are subject to change
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Experience in programing Microsoft C#, VB, SQL
- Experience in programing intranet programing (HTML, ASPX)
- Experience in writing Crystal Reports
- Knowledge of EPR business application program
Condition of Employment:
Successful candidate must submit to post offer, pre-employment physical examination and drug screen.
Send resume to: email@example.com
Consarc Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
An E-Verify Employer