Senior Mechanical Project Engineer
February 10th, 2023
Job Type: Engineering
Location: Rancocas, NJ
Base Pay: Commensurate with experience
Employee Type: Full Time
Industry: Industrial, Manufacturing
Required Education: B.S. Mechanical Engineering
Required Experience: 5+ years
Required Travel: 20%
We are seeking an experienced Senior Mechanical Project Engineer to join our team full-time at our Rancocas, NJ facility. Consarc Corporation, an equal opportunity employer, is the global leader in the vacuum and controlled-atmosphere metallurgical furnace industry. We manufacture a variety of specialty melting and heating furnaces from our NJ location which provides product to a variety of industries including aerospace, power generation, petrochemical, biomedical, automotive, and microelectronics.
The Mechanical Project Engineer will manage highly-engineered capital equipment projects from order to start up including engineering drawings and bills of material releases. The successful candidate will have knowledge and experience of machine design including systems which may include vacuum, water cooling, hydraulics, and electromechanical drives. The candidate will work with cross functional team members ensuring good engineering practices and designing for human factors.
- Machine design and management of large capital equipment projects
- ‘Full System’ product releases with engineering drawings and bills of materials
- Customer support and troubleshooting
- Work with Field Service Department on startup, troubleshooting and commissioning
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ years of engineer experience
- 3+ years project management experience with cross-functional teams
- Proficient in SolidWorks and AutoCAD
- Flexibility to manage multiple tasks and meet scheduled deadlines
- Excellent analytical, organizational, troubleshooting and communication skills
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally
Preferred Qualifications (not Required):
Modeling / Simulation with Ansys or other relevant software
Condition of Employment:
Successful candidate must submit to post offer, pre-employment physical examination and drug screen.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consarc Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
An E-Verify Employer