Machine Tool Operator III
January 30th, 2023
Job Type: Manufacturing
Location: Rancocas, NJ
Base Pay: Commensurate with experience
Employee Type: Full Time
Industry: Industrial, Manufacturing
Required Education: High School Diploma
Required Experience: Technical Training or 10+ years experience
Required Travel: Low
We are seeking an experienced production machinist with ten years of experience or substantial technical training to join our manufacturing team full-time at our Rancocas, NJ facility. Consarc Corporation, an equal opportunity employer, is the global leader in the vacuum and controlled-atmosphere metallurgical furnace industry. We manufacture a variety of specialty melting and heating furnaces from our NJ location which provides product to a variety of industries including aerospace, power generation, petrochemical, biomedical, automotive, and microelectronics.
- Sets up, adjusts, and checks out programming and operates numerically controlled machine tools to perform a series of progressive machining operations on repetitive work to close and exacting tolerances and finish specifications requiring considerable skill.
- Requires knowledge of machining techniques and methods and familiarity with computer numerically controlled machine tool operating procedures.
- Works from programming instructions, operational data and machine setup instructions defining and coding tool arrangements, material clamping methods, machine calibrations and console settings, for operations such as bore, mill, drill, face, thread and occasional profiling and contouring.
- Checks parts for conformance to specifications.
- Excellent coordination and mechanical skills
- Strong attention to detail, and accuracy
- Excellent organizational skills
- Understanding reading blueprints and symbols
- Able to work independently
- Shall possess personal hand tools
- Basic computer skills required
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a similar position or role
- Salary commensurate with skills and experience
The physical demands and characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to talk, stoop, hear, use fingers to handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls, reach with hands and arms
- Standing and walking for extended periods of time (estimated at 8-10 hours per day)
- Ascending and descending stairs and/or ladders
- The noise level in the work environment is moderate manufacturing noise.
- Hearing requirements include the ability to hear and respond to instructions, communicate effectively in loud areas.
- Occasionally work in spaces with noise up to 100 dB (with company-provided ear protection).
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- May be exposed to dust or other irritants and electrical/mechanical/power equipment/heat hazards.
- Possible travel, working around others, and with others.
- Physical duties are subject to change.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Experience using overhead and jib cranes
- Experience with lift machinery such as forklift, scissor lift, and boom lift
Condition of Employment:
Successful candidate must submit to post offer, pre-employment physical examination and drug screen.
Send resume to: email@example.com
Consarc Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
An E-Verify Employer