Electrical Panel Builder
Job Type: Manufacturing
Location: Rancocas, NJ
Base Pay: Commensurate with skills and experience
Employee Type: Full Time
Industry: Industrial, Manufacturing
Required Education: High School Diploma, trade training preferred
Required Experience: 5+ years related experience
Required Travel: None
We are seeking an experienced Electrical Panel Builder to join our manufacturing team full-time at our Rancocas, NJ facility. Consarc Corporation, an equal opportunity employer, is the global leader in the vacuum and controlled-atmosphere metallurgical furnace industry. We manufacture a variety of specialty melting and heating furnaces from our NJ location which provides product to a variety of industries including aerospace, power generation, petrochemical, biomedical, automotive, and microelectronics.
This position requires completion of two years of formal technical school training and five years of experience, or equivalent. Plans and performs jobs of installing and maintaining a variety of electrical equipment such as control panels, cabinets, junction boxes, switches, etc. Works from wiring diagrams. Works independently and may provide direction to others, assembling and soldering operations on a variety of product parts, sub-assemblies following instructions, and using standard methods and procedures. Dresses wires, follows color code in fastening, solders connections, and cleans.
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills
- Experience reading electrical schematics, assemblies, and interconnects
- Ability to lead a team
- Scheduling and tracking of components
- Good physical dexterity and stamina
- Basic computer skills required
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years experience of supervisory or management role
- Minimum of 8 years hands-on experience building panels, cabinets, and power supplies
- Salary commensurate with skills and experience
- Experience using overhead and jib cranes
- Experience with lift machinery such as forklift, scissor lift, and boom lift
Condition of Employment:
- Successful candidate must submit to post offer, pre-employment physical examination and drug screen.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consarc Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
An E-Verify Employer