Job Type: Manufacturing
Location: Rancocas, NJ
Base Pay: Commensurate with exp. Req’d Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Employee Type: Full Time Req’d Experience: 5+ years of related exp
Industry: Manufacturing Req’d Travel: None
- Requires completion of two years of formal technical school training and five years of experience, or equivalent.
- Plans and performs jobs of installing and maintaining various electrical equipment such as control panels, cabinets, junction boxes, switches, etc.
- Works from wiring diagrams
- Works independently and may provide direction to others, assembling and soldering operations on various product parts, and sub-assemblies following instructions and using standard methods and procedures.
- Dresses wires, follow color code in fastening, solders connections, and cleans.
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills
- Experience reading electrical schematics, assemblies, and interconnects
- Lead a team
- Scheduling and tracking of components
- Good physical dexterity and stamina
- Basic computer skills required
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years experience in supervisory or management role
- Minimum of 8 years of hands-on experience building panels, cabinets, and power supplies
- Salary commensurate with skills and experience
The physical demands and characteristics described here represent those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to talk, stoop, hear, use fingers to handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms.
- Standing and walking for extended periods (estimated at 8-10 hours per day)
- Ascending and descending stairs and/or ladders
- The noise level in the work environment is moderate manufacturing noise. Hearing requirements include hearing and responding to instructions and communicating effectively in loud areas.
- Occasionally work in spaces with noise up to 100 dB (with company-provided ear protection).
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- May be exposed to dust or other irritants and electrical/mechanical/power equipment/heat hazards.
- Possible travel, working around others, and with others.
- Physical duties are subject to change.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Condition of Employment:
The successful candidates must submit to post offer, pre-employment physical examination and drug screen.
SEND RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consarc Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Non-smoking Environment An E-Verify Employer