January 30th, 2023
Job Type: Manufacturing
Location: Rancocas, NJ
Base Pay: Commensurate with experience
Employee Type: Full Time
Industry: Industrial, Manufacturing
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Required Experience: 5+ years
Required Travel: Low
We are seeking an experienced Buyer to join our purchasing team full-time at our Rancocas, NJ facility.
Applicant should have advanced knowledge of and experience with professional purchasing activities, typically requiring a bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of experience.
- Coordinating activities involved with procuring goods and services, such as raw materials, equipment, tools, parts, supplies, and advertising, for the establishment.
- Confers with vendors to obtain product or service information, such as price, availability, and delivery schedule.
- May work directly in support of line operations and in collaboration with department managers, engineers, or operations staff.
- Estimates values according to knowledge of market price and determines method of procurement, such as direct purchase or bid.
- Prepares bid specifications, receive bids, and make purchases of commodities or goods where the financial impact is great.
- Works out remedies for defective or unacceptable goods or services with inspection or quality control personnel, users, vendors, and others.
- Provides work direction and training to other professional staff and non-exempt buyers. Materials purchased are processed, consumed, or used in the organization.
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills
- Able to work independently
- Advanced computer skills required
- Experience reading blueprints, symbols, and bills of material
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position or role
- Salary commensurate with skills and experience
Condition of Employment:
- Successful candidate must submit to post offer, pre-employment physical examination and drug screen.
Send resume to: email@example.com
Consarc Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
An E-Verify Employer